KWNA joins forces with KWAZ
(Scottsdale, Arizona — July 22, 2022): Keller Williams Northern Arizona joins forces with Keller Williams Arizona Realty to bring more opportunities to agents.
Onward. It’s a word well known by those real estate agents who have chosen to align themselves with Keller Williams Realty. It’s the chosen word of Gary Keller, the company’s Chairman used to indicate that when changes come we continue to march.
In the past 60 days, since becoming directly involved in the operation of KWNA we have undergone much positive change. This is in keeping with the feedback I was receiving directly from you:
- We made a change in brokers in order to make sure you were receiving the absolute best in guidance and culture.
- Over 20 hours of LIVE in person training was brought to Prescott.
- We adjusted the layout and updated the furniture in the training room providing for a better training experience.
- A new Director of First Impressions is joining KWNA to work the front desk and be the first smiling face to welcome you and your clients.
- We hired a new Area Team Leader to focus on delivering the value proposition we expect in the Northern territory of our state.
As our agents, you know that our vision is to be the brokerage of choice for agents and their consumers. We are disrupting our way to #1 while redefining the agent opportunity pathway. Each day we, as an executive team, wake up asking ourselves one simple question:
What choice can we make today that would provide our agents with more opportunity than any other brokerage?
And today I’m happy to formally announce the latest of those decisions. This is a change that we believe positions you as a real estate agent in Northern Arizona to succeed at the highest level.
Effective no later than September 1, 2022 Keller Williams Northern Arizona will become Keller Williams Arizona Realty, merging with our sister company to the south.
After much deliberation, coordination, and strategy with the investors and executive leadership team it was decided that this next step in realigning the organization will bring the most good and the most opportunity to agents in keeping with our vision.
So what does this merger mean?
- Keller Williams Northern Arizona will become a branch office (ADRE) and Business Center (KWRI) of Keller Williams Arizona Realty.
- Agents should know that at the most basic level nothing has changed beyond a name change.
- Keller Williams Arizona Realty, now 625 agents strong, continues to grow its market share and agent count dominance in the state of Arizona.
- Streamlining the operations and shared resources of the brokerages into one brokerage means increased profit share, people power, and margin in the staffing to provide more value to agents on a daily basis.
- We will guide Agents through the exact steps necessary to move their license into Keller Williams Arizona Realty.
- The Market Center will provide an order form so that we can cover the expenses related to re-branding your signs and business cards. We will also designate our various team members to help update the logos on your digital marketing.
We are here for you
Change and growth is exciting. When we approach this newest change with a mindset of abundance I’m confident that as the merge finalizes, you, our agents, will find yourself in a better position than ever before.
We’re here for you. If you should have any questions at all as KWNA joins forces with KWAZ, please reach out directly to me or anyone on my team.
CEO Keller Williams Arizona Realty
Team Leader Keller Williams Northern Arizona
Thomas A. Burke
Director of Marketing
Keller Williams Arizona Realty