Luxury Division Real Estate at Keller Williams Arizona Realty in Prescott
The luxury division real estate market in Prescott and the surrounding area is thriving. Keller Williams agents as a whole sold more luxury real estate (defined as the top 10% in home value of any market) by units in a survey of the 24 largest U.S. luxury markets.
Cities and towns in and near our metropolitan area include:
- Campe Verde
- Chino Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Skull Valley
Learn how to set and meet luxury client expectations and build more business from your luxury customers. Featuring Keller Williams Arizona Realty Luxury Agents Martha Andrews, Ashley Donaldson, and Stacy Klein.
Representing Locally While Selling Globally
Our luxury real estate agents have a broad global focus. When looking at Keller Williams Luxury as a whole, we see that it represents 5 continents. For the year 2020, KW sold more than 25,000 properties over $1 million. Looking at 2021, Keller Williams agents averaged 157 luxury real estate transactions each day. This level of transactions translates to $673.6 billion market share of the luxury real estate market.
Keller Williams Luxury is: “The House of Excellence”
Keller Williams Luxury is known as “The House of Excellence.” We offer more connections across the world’s luxury markets to our buyers and sellers. The breadth of our luxury business means our agents are leaders and experts in the luxury real estate market throughout the world.
Keller Williams Luxury Magazine for the Luxury Division
The Keller Williams Luxury Magazine offers an extremely valuable marketing resource for our luxury division agents. This superb journal focuses on highlighting distinctive luxury properties to their best appeal. It also offers highly engaging articles on topics that appeal to luxury buyers, including design trends, financing information, and the benefits of various home features. The magazine has a large global distribution, so for sellers this offers an outstanding opportunity to showcase their luxury properties across the world to the most discerning buyers.
Why You Want to Sell in the Luxury Division at Keller Williams Arizona Realty in Prescott
We offer agents in our luxury division a wide range of resources so they can be highly successful selling luxury properties. Agents have access to luxury branding, language, and resources that are specific to the luxury division and designed to propel you to success. When you choose to work with our brokerage, you gain access to the highest-end and most desirable luxury properties in the area. Our culture is supportive and we focus on collaboration across the board to promote everyone’s success. This lets our agents and teams serve their luxury clients with the greatest attention to detail. They stand apart and above the competition, and this is the reason Keller Williams Arizona Realty in Prescott is a market leader in luxury real estate.
Luxury Division Real Estate: The Power of KW Marketing
A significant amount of marketing power is available to all agents who represent qualified luxury properties. Marketing activities for the luxury division include:
- Luxury property marketing collateral creation with Command Designs
- Properties that are $5 million or more receive promotion on KW social media sites
- No cost syndication of luxury listings to various publications such as Barron’s Group, Mansion Global, and the Wall Street Journal
- Opportunity to advertise your brand and luxury properties in the KW Luxury Magazine
Luxury Division Real Estate Products and Services
Products and services designed specifically for luxury division agents include:
- Property signs with the Luxury branding
- Unique video brochures accessible from the Red Store
- Access to hire a team of professionals that will market your luxury listing with multichannel marketing, advertising, and targeted follow-up activities
KW Luxury offers agents a full range of value-added services and programs through kwluxurypro.
Earn-In Membership Status for Luxury Division
Keller Williams Arizona Realty in Prescott adds significant value to luxury division agents by pairing the Keller Williams Luxury brand resources with an exclusive earn-in membership status. Agents who meet the earn-in requirements are eligible to be part of the luxury division. If an agent has a qualified luxury listing but they have not yet earned-in, they are still eligible to access Luxury property branding materials. We will also syndicate their listing to luxury websites.
Earn-In Exclusive Benefits
- Luxury training, networking opportunities, and discounts
- Branding library that is personalized for your luxury business
- Spotlights with industry leaders and Keller Williams Realty International
- Enhanced platform for a high-end consumer experience
- KW Command software luxury referral features
- Keller Williams luxury signage that is customizable*
- “White-glove” professional services whenever you require*
How to Qualify for Earn-In Status
In order to qualify to be an earned-in luxury agent, Keller Williams Arizona Realty in Prescott agents must close a minimum of four (4) transactions over the past 24 months at our defined luxury threshold. If an agent represents both the buyer and seller in a single transaction, this will qualify as two transactions for their earn-in status.
Luxury Learning Opportunities for Keller Williams Arizona Realty in Prescott Agents
All Keller Williams Arizona Realty in Prescott agents have the opportunity to learn more about Keller Williams Luxury. We encourage this learning, as our local real estate market includes a significant amount of luxury properties.
Learning opportunities include:
- Online luxury training resource library
- Specific opportunities for training
- Luxury Drop-In Q&A, First Fridays at 12 pm CT
- Luxury Learning Series held every month